In the advanced era of the technology beside the use of the techniques one should also have the skills to carry with the work. If you are searching for the job then skills are the key factors to check the work of the candidate. Better the skills to do the practical work better you can gain more income. Government is trying to solve the problem due to unemployed. By the launching of the various schemes.
Kya aap Kaushal Vikas yojana se awgat h?
In the article you will be get information about the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Launch of PMKVY
The government will provide training to the candidate to the candidates so that they can make use of their skills. The scheme is named as the Skill India. Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi Launched the scheme on on 15 July 2015. As the skill is to give the training to more than 40 crore people and make them skilled to start their own work and generate employment.
Objective of Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The objective to start the scheme as follows:
- To make each individual trained according to the skills he or she have.
- To create the courses or vocational training to sharpen the skills of the youth.
- To ensure the equality as if a person is skilled he or she will able to run his or her Livelihood.
- Reward candidates by the cash price to encourage the other candidate to become part of the scheme.
Features of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Check the features of the schemes as follows:
- Training for the skills to the candidate will be given according to the national occupation standard.
- Skill Gap studies for the purpose of the targeting only the eligible candidate get the benefit of the yojana.
- Flagship programs such as National Solar Mission, Digital India, Make in India Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan are arranged for the candidates.
Who can apply?
Candidates who are unemployed, school or college drop outs, or detected under the sector skill council. Scheme will target the people who belong to the lower section such as SC/ST/BC.
Reward of Rs. 8000/- will be given as the monetary reward to the candidates who will successfully complete the training.
Implementation of PMKVY
PMKVY is a scheme which will be monitored by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). As above information about the objective of the scheme. The yojana is to certify the people for the skills they have by providing them the training. After that the candidates will be assessed and granted with the certificates under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Candidate after the successful completion of the course will be given the Skill Loan to start or set the business as per the skill certification. National Skill development will be responsible for the training of the candidates. To ensure the implementation more successful kaushal melas will also be organized under the Panchayats as the state government and the district will play the crucial role.
Total 2300 training centers will be set up under the scheme.
Want to apply then access the official site http://www.pmkvyofficial.org/