Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is the abbreviated as PMFBY. It is the scheme which aims to give the insurance to the crops to help the farmers to cope up with the condition. It will help in the uplifting of the farmers of India who are under the burden of the Loans. Scheme PMFBY was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in January, 2016.
Eligibility for the PMFBY
If you are to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. Then you should be aware of the eligibility criteria for the PMFBY.
- There are no such rules set for the classification of the farmers who can register for the PMFBY insurance scheme.
- Best part of the scheme of crop insurance is that the farmers who don’t own the land can also apply for the Insurance scheme.
- If you don’t own a land then you have to give the details of the land on which the crop is being planted by the candidate to get the benefit of the scheme.
Documents Required for PMFBY
The documents for the PMFBY are as follows. If you want to apply the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana then check the documents which has to be given.
- Land Details along the record
- Identity proof of the applicant
- Bank Details of the applicant
- Details of Crop sown in the field
- Aadhaar Card of the Farmer
- Application form of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration
You can register for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana as by following the steps which has been given as follows:
Visit the official site by accessing the site whose link is given
- You will get the application form to register at the page.
- After creating the user account.
- You will be given the user name and the password.
- Then you would be able to login to the official site.
- Fill the application form by giving the details.
- Then submit the application form by uploading the documents in the scanned form.
- You will be assigned the application number which you can make use for the future to check the status or claim Insurance
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Offline
You can also apply for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Offline. You can get the application form from the official site. Download the application form. Fill the details in the application form and attach the documents. Submit it and you have to wait for the approval of the application. Thereafter You will get the acknowledgement slip.
- State Level Co-ordination Committee (SLCCCI)
- District Level Monitoring
Scheme under the Crop Insurance
- National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS)
- Modified National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (MNAIS)
- Weather Based Crop Insurance
- Coconut Palm Insurance Scheme(CPIS)
If you want to get further details regarding the crop insurance scheme. Then you can opt of any of the option to get the complete information. As regarding the claim of the insurance in case of failure of crop can also be asked details as from below.
Call on 011-23382012, 011-23381092