Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana Rajasthan
Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana is the scheme launched by the government of the Rajasthan on 05 January 2015. Chief Minister of Rajasthan Vasundhara Raje has started the scheme. The aim of the scheme is provide the needy the facility so that they can get their houses. The scheme will target to benefit the people of the EWS (Economical Weaker Section) and LIG (Low Income Group). The government will also get the private developer and the government bodies under the scheme for building the houses at the affordable prices for the implementation of the scheme.
Need of Chief Minister’s Jan Awas Yojana
As per the scheme. It will help the people to built the house for the people of the poor families. The government of the Rajasthan has allocated the budget of 100 crore for the scheme.
The people should be having the family annual income less than 3 lac. Candidate living below the poverty line can attain the benefit of the scheme.
Benefits under Jan Awas Yojana
The benefits of the Jan Awas Yojana. The people can avail them by applying for the scheme. Have a look at the benefits.
- The scheme is for the poor of the state.
- The Government is responsible to pay the loan amount.
- The applicant will get the 2 BHK flats under the scheme.
- Candidate has to pay the amount of Rs 1250 per square foot.
- Banks will provide loan to the poor people.
Eligibility for Awas Yojana
Only the eligible candidate can get the benefit of the awas Yojana. Then check are you eligible for the scheme. The points of eligibility are as follows:
- The scheme is for the backward class people.
- Only the candidates are eligible whose family income annually is less than 3 lac.
- The candidate applying should be the resident of the Rajasthan state.
- Applicant should not be having the plot or house or land.
Jan Awas Yojana Documents
The documents has to be given for the registration under the Jan Awas Yojana. Check the name of the documents as follows:
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Number and details
- Aadhar Card or Pan Card or other identity proof
Mukhyamantri Jan Awas Yojana Application Form / Apply Online
The candidates who are eligible for the scheme. They can apply for the scheme by accessing the site which is as follows. Fill in the details in the application form and deposit the documents above in the article.
Official Site- http://urban.rajasthan.gov.in/rhb