Mukhya Mantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
Mukhya Mantri yuva Udyami Yojana is to provide employment to the people of the state. The scheme is started by the government of Madhya Pradesh. As per the scheme the people of the state can set up small industries. The government will provide the financial assistance to the people for the functioning of the scheme. As under the scheme the candidate can get the loan amount of a loan of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore. It will help to generate the employment in the state for the youth.
Yuva Udyami Yojana Objective
The main objective of this scheme is to give the financial assistance to entrepreneurs to provide and generate more jobs in the state. Check the Objectives of the Yuva Udyami Yojana are as follows.
- The people who are resident of the Madhya Pradesh can avail the benefit of the Yojana.
- The candidate can invest for the business of Rs. 10 lakhs to 1 crore rupees.
- The youth can invest for the industry as well as for the services.
- The assistance of Rs. 12 lakhs is also given for the capital cost for the project under the Yojana.
- The interest rate of 5% on the project’s capital cost for 7 years subsidy will be available.
- Unemployed Youth will get the benefit of employment.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Udyami
The condition for the Eligibility to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Yuva Udyami are as follows.
- As mentioned above the candidate should be the resident the state Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 and 40 years.
- The minimum qualification which is required is Class 10th for registration for the scheme.
- The applicant who are bank defaulter cannot access the benefit of the scheme.
- Contender who are already obtaining benefit of the other state or center scheme are not eligible for the scheme.
- Only the use of the scheme can be made for the setting up of industry business.
Financial Help under Scheme
The financial help which can be availed under the scheme is as follows.
- People who belong to the Samanua group the money margin is 15% and maximum amount Rs. 1 Lakh
- The applicant of the BPL / SC / ST / OBC / Other Backward Classes / Female / Minority 30% (maximum Rs 2 lakhs) will be payable.
- For the project’s capital cost Margin Money Assistance of 15% (maximum 12 lakhs) will be payable.
- The subsidy for the interest rate of 5% for 7 years for the project’s capital cost.
- Under the yojana the guarantee charges has to paid at the rate prevailing for the period of 7 years.
Apply Online MMSY Yojana
Online application for the scheme can be made.
Official site – mmsy.mponline.gov.in
Visit the official site
Register yourself. Get the login id and password. Then fill the application form to obtain the benefit. You can also apply offline by attaining the application form from the official site.