Mudra Yojana se kya abhipre h?
The government inorder to expand the business of small enterprises started the Mudra Yojana. The scheme aims the welfare of the people of the country. As the name it self named so to fund the unfunded people. Scheme was launched by the PM of India Narendra modi. It will help the struggling small business man to get the access bank, Loans and the insurances.
Types of Mudra Yojana
People or the business man can get the advantage in the following three condition. They have set up the three types of loans which are available under the scheme.
People who want to get the less funds for their business set up. Rs 50,000 under this stage can be achieved under the shishu Loan.
Candidate who want to get the financial assistance or loan of Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 Lakh. These type of loan are allocated to the people who have set up the business and wants to expand the business or improvement. It will help such type of people.
Contender or enterprises can make loan access or financial help of loan from Rs 5 Lakh and up to Rs 10 lakh.
Mudra Yojana Eligibility
Mudra loan mein patrta
The eligibility for the Mudra Loan is as follows.
- Candidate should be the resident of India.
- Small or Micro Businesses are eligible to get the benefit of the Loan under the scheme.
- The following are eligible for the scheme:
The NCSBS Non corporate small business segments can be in urban and rural areas.
- A manufacturing Unit
- Small industrial unit
- A service sector unit
- A food service/food processing unit
- Fruit or vegetable vendor
- A shopkeeper
- An artisan
- A truck operator
Note- woman entrepreneur can also avail loan under various type of the Shishu, Kishor, and Tarun as under the MUDRA Scheme.
Mudra Yojana Documents
The contender has to give the following documents. Check the name of the documents in the list as below:
Mudra loan ke liye apko nimen likht dastawage dene hoge.
- Identity Proof of the candidate i.e Aadhaar card, Voter card, PAN card, Driving Licence or Passport.
- Proof of Residence i.e Domicile certificate, Bills of the either electricity or water, Ration card.
- Caste Certificate of the applicant.
- Details of the company.
- Address and identity proof of the company.
- Application form
- certificates of registration or licence issued to the company
- If you have any of the loan in the name of the company then you have to give the 2 years projection of your balance sheet.
- In case you want to get the machinery for company then you have to give the details of the supplier.
Interest Rate applicable for Mudra Loan
Mudra loan yojana ke tehat apko kitna vyaz dena hoga?
The interest rate varies from 10% to 18%. Check the interest rate which is applicable for the Mudra Loan is detailed as follows:
- Shishu loan upto Rs 50,000 interest rate of 10% to 12 %.
- Kishor loan upto Rs 5 Lakh interest rate applicable is between 14% to 17 %.
- Tarun loan upto Rs 10 lakh you have to pay the interest starting from 16% but it varies from one bank to another.
Note- You can visit the nearby bank to apply for the loan under Mudra yojana
Official site- To get more details visit the mudramitra.in