Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is the abbreviated as PMFBY. It is the scheme which aims to give the insurance to the crops to help the farmers to cope up with the condition. It will help in the uplifting of the farmers of India who are under the burden of the Loans. Scheme PMFBY was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in January, 2016.
Eligibility for the PMFBY
If you are to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. Then you should be aware of the eligibility criteria for the PMFBY.
- There are no such rules set for the classification of the farmers who can register for the PMFBY insurance scheme.
- Best part of the scheme of crop insurance is that the farmers who don’t own the land can also apply for the Insurance scheme.
- If you don’t own a land then you have to give the details of the land on which the crop is being planted by the candidate to get the benefit of the scheme.
Documents Required for PMFBY
The documents for the PMFBY are as follows. If you want to apply the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana then check the documents which has to be given.
- Land Details along the record
- Identity proof of the applicant
- Bank Details of the applicant
- Details of Crop sown in the field
- Aadhaar Card of the Farmer
- Application form of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration
You can register for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana as by following the steps which has been given as follows:
Visit the official site by accessing the site whose link is given
- You will get the application form to register at the page.
- After creating the user account.
- You will be given the user name and the password.
- Then you would be able to login to the official site.
- Fill the application form by giving the details.
- Then submit the application form by uploading the documents in the scanned form.
- You will be assigned the application number which you can make use for the future to check the status or claim Insurance
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Offline
You can also apply for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Offline. You can get the application form from the official site. Download the application form. Fill the details in the application form and attach the documents. Submit it and you have to wait for the approval of the application. Thereafter You will get the acknowledgement slip.
- State Level Co-ordination Committee (SLCCCI)
- District Level Monitoring
Scheme under the Crop Insurance
- National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS)
- Modified National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (MNAIS)
- Weather Based Crop Insurance
- Coconut Palm Insurance Scheme(CPIS)
If you want to get further details regarding the crop insurance scheme. Then you can opt of any of the option to get the complete information. As regarding the claim of the insurance in case of failure of crop can also be asked details as from below.
In the advanced era of the technology beside the use of the techniques one should also have the skills to carry with the work. If you are searching for the job then skills are the key factors to check the work of the candidate. Better the skills to do the practical work better you can gain more income. Government is trying to solve the problem due to unemployed. By the launching of the various schemes.
Kya aap Kaushal Vikas yojana se awgat h?
In the article you will be get information about the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Launch of PMKVY
The government will provide training to the candidate to the candidates so that they can make use of their skills. The scheme is named as the Skill India. Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi Launched the scheme on on 15 July 2015. As the skill is to give the training to more than 40 crore people and make them skilled to start their own work and generate employment.
Objective of Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The objective to start the scheme as follows:
- To make each individual trained according to the skills he or she have.
- To create the courses or vocational training to sharpen the skills of the youth.
- To ensure the equality as if a person is skilled he or she will able to run his or her Livelihood.
- Reward candidates by the cash price to encourage the other candidate to become part of the scheme.
Features of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Check the features of the schemes as follows:
- Training for the skills to the candidate will be given according to the national occupation standard.
- Skill Gap studies for the purpose of the targeting only the eligible candidate get the benefit of the yojana.
- Flagship programs such as National Solar Mission, Digital India, Make in India Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan are arranged for the candidates.
Who can apply?
Candidates who are unemployed, school or college drop outs, or detected under the sector skill council. Scheme will target the people who belong to the lower section such as SC/ST/BC.
Reward of Rs. 8000/- will be given as the monetary reward to the candidates who will successfully complete the training.
Implementation of PMKVY
PMKVY is a scheme which will be monitored by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). As above information about the objective of the scheme. The yojana is to certify the people for the skills they have by providing them the training. After that the candidates will be assessed and granted with the certificates under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Candidate after the successful completion of the course will be given the Skill Loan to start or set the business as per the skill certification. National Skill development will be responsible for the training of the candidates. To ensure the implementation more successful kaushal melas will also be organized under the Panchayats as the state government and the district will play the crucial role.
Total 2300 training centers will be set up under the scheme.
Want to apply then access the official site http://www.pmkvyofficial.org/
The Government of India Launched various schemes or the uplighting of the farmers of India. So as the scheme named as the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana and it is shorten as the PMFBY was launched in the year 2016 by the Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi. The Scheme has rolled back all the schemes which were functioning such as National Agriculture Insurance Scheme (NAIS), Modified National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (MNAIS) and the Weather-based Crop Insurance scheme.
Objective of the Scheme
The objective behind to launch the PMFBY scheme whereas the other schemes were in function. PMFBY is to enhance the flow of credit to the farming Sector.
- To maintain the balance of the income from the Farming.
- Encourage farmer during the crop failure due to the natural calamities, pests & diseases by providing them financial help in the form of Insurance.
- To embolden the people for the adoption of new technology.
Coverage of Scheme
Crops are covered under the risk of natural calamities such as hailstones, drought, Flood, Cyclone, Lightning and the under non preventable causes of crop failure. Insurance scheme PMFBY covers the crop insurance from the sowing, standing, harvesting, Post Harvest and the Other Localized Risks.
- Cereal Crops, Millets and Pulses or other Food Grains
- Oilseeds Crops
- Commercial crops or Horticultural crops harvested annually
- malevolent damage
- avoidable risks
- Loss caused due to war and nuclear risks
The Farmer has to pay the premium of 2% on Kharif Crop, 1.5% on Rabi Crop and 5% on Commercial Crops. Farmer has to pay the low premium through the bank account as the remaining premium is to be paid by the government.
Candidates belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC, scheme prove to be beneficial.
- No tax is implemented for the premium amount for PMFBY Insurance
Link above can be accessed to grab the benefit of the PMFBY.
Documents such as application form, land details, bank account details, Crop details, Identity proof and Aadhaar card, Ration Card.
You can approach the Bank for the scheme application or official site above.The claim for the scheme can be obtained from the bank or cooperatives.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), is the scheme which was inaugrated by the Current Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on the eve of Independence, 15 August 2014. The scheme is for the people of age group 18 to 65 years. It is a Financial Inclusion scheme. PMJDY is to make the financial services accessible and affordable by the people as it consist of the bank accounts, remittances, credit, insurance and pensions.
Slogan of scheme
Mera Khatha, Bhagya Vidhatha
Which means My account brings me good Fortune.
Benefits of Scheme
Benefits of the scheme PMJDY has been listed as follows:
- The Bank account opened under the PMJDY need no balance in the account.
- The Account can be opened under the KYC norms.
- Account Holder will be given a Rupay debit Card.
- Biometric pervading of the Bank account is provided to the customers.
- Business correspondents are engaged in the work for the opening of the account in the areas where the banks are not present.
- DBT means the Scheme function according to the Direct Benefit Transfer of the insurance of the people claiming it on the accidential or death.
- ₹.2.00 lac. provide life cover, and death of the candidate amount of ₹. 30,000/- of the candidate registered with the scheme.
- Contender can transfer money from the Bank account to other.
- The account opened at the zero balance.
- Seeker can get the Cheque Book issued by paying the Minimum price applicable for the same to the bank.
Implementation of PMJDY
Nearby bank can be approached to open the bank account for the scheme or you can also acess the link given below to know more about the scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
Therefore the seeker can get the insurance scheme registered by opening a Bank account. The application form can also be obtained from the official site whose Link given above.